Wednesday, October 22, 2008

RSS, new banner, and Twitter......

So, a couple things I wanted to tell you about......

First off, I made an animated Halloweeny banner for scritchscratch.com:






Go to the site to see the animated version.

Secondly, I've got RSS hooked up for the site now as well. But here's how I set it up: There are currently three RSS feeds available on the site, one for NEWS, one for SCRATCH COMICS, and one for CYRIUS. The reason there are three different feeds is so that you can pick and choose what you want in your feed. Maybe you only like a certain comic, and don't want the news updates, well, no prob! Maybe you want it all! That's fine too!

Also, if you are into twitter, you can also follow scritchscratch comics there as well now. There is a button link on the main page as well.

I guess that's it for now!

I'm working on two animations which will be up soon. One for Cyrius, and a Scratch one for Halloween.

Lots going on, and thanks so much for all the kind words and support!