Wednesday, June 10, 2009

WHAT TIME IS IT



This is sort of an homage to my Uncle Timmy and my Father. More so my Uncle. I don't usually talk about my Father, as he wasn't the best guy (to put it mildly) and is out of the picture now. However, way back when (when I was about 10ish), we had a few good times, in which he would take me camping a lot, here in Nova Scotia. Also when I was quite young, I would have sleep-overs at my cousins place, and in the morning when we were watching Saturday morning cartoons sometimes my Uncle Tim would come in the living room and say "Guess what time it is!" And we'd get all giggly and say "what time is it!" and he'd say... "It's tickle time!!!" And then the tickle-fest would begin. I assure you it wasn't creepy or scary like this comic. Uncle Timmy was a good guy.